Joy is committed to her own personal development and continued growth as an executive coach; to this end she has completed her accreditation with the International Coach Federation who hold their members to very high coaching standards. In Joy’s view, learning is a lifelong process and underpins the ongoing commitment to further education and training in this field.
What our clients say
From the blog
- Consulting Joy recognised as ICF Coach of the Week
- Consulting Joy turns nine this year!
- Perceptual Positions – Seeing things from another’s point of view
- Likeable people – interesting traits
- Cultivating a consciousness of time
- Consulting Joy turns five
- Why audiences get the performances that they deserve
- Everything is a choice
- Finding Purpose in your work
- Willpower and won’t power